Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Holiday fun time

Christmas and all that that implies! Current mood: jolly Category: Blogging
Tis the season to be jolly! Well here we are, Christmas time. Time to celebrate the season of gift giving. That is what Christmas is all about right? Time to eat turkey and dressing until we are full as a tick on a dog. Time to snuggle up with loved ones, except all at once. Time to dodge unwanted family members. Yep, fun times are near. So without further ado, it is time to deliver one of my famous and annual holiday blogs. This edition is going to be full of good cheer and everything that you have come to expect with my blogs.
My wish list this year is rather long. I will not make you suffer though and keep it short and sweet (kind of like christy) Now keep in mind, you can hand deliver these, send them via pigeon or use UPS. What can brown do for you? I know what brown can do for me, make my pants smell like garbage or embarrass me in public... I digress. On with the list!

10. man underwear
9. extra dose of cash
8. any and all metallica cd's
7. more time with my treasured fiance
6. non bloody pants
5. cheese
4. love
3. 2007 Wrangler Jeep
2. kitties, b/c brian loves kitties!
1. unused mistletoe every day of the year... ( I like kisses)
There you go loyal followers. Get after it. Only 13 days left and my list requires time and effort, which I have none of. Again, I want no less than 5 or no more than 5. I'm not picky so just stick to the list. Well I am off to do some leg lifts and some much needed tummy exercises.
P.S. Christmas is good and good is for you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I got your man underwear right here!