Saturday, November 17, 2012

Rage Against the Machine

Previously on the Superfriends!

In the wilds of Australia-
Mandy is on a ladder putting up boxes on a shelf
Rohan is watching from the couch and double watching the t.v.
Mandy: Ro, can you help, this ladder is kind of wobbly!
Rohan: Mandy, you're only on the second rung...
Mandy: I know but....
all of a sudden; crash, boom, kerplunk, fart, thwap!!!
Rohan: Mandy!!!!! you ok?
Mandy: (mutters) yes, I think...
Rohan: did you fart when you fell? lol...

At the Peters/Robinson residence
Christy: I'm going for a run, Brian, you want to join me?
Brian: how long you running?
Christy: 12 miles!
Brian: no, I'm too out of shape for all that.
Christy: but that's the only way to get in shape..
Brian: I know but 12 miles???
Christy: well, ok, then, I'm off!
Brian is seen mapping out his 1 mile run...

Meanwhile, in the Burbs
Troy is seen working on his motorcycle
Becca, Troy's loving wife, is playing with the kiddos.
Troy: hey, Becca, want to invite Brian and Christy over this weekend for the Cowboy game?
Becca: sure as long as Brian doesn't wear his man-capris and I don't have to put sausage in the queso.
Troy stares off in the yonder, contemplating life!

Christy: Brian, so what now since our fake radio show is done?
Brian: what do you mean?
Christy: I mean what are you going to do NOW?!
Brian: well, I thought I could still do a show on my own but maybe once a week! what do you think?
Christy: I think that blows.....
Brian stands alone in his own silence
Christy: I need to get to work! will you drive me?
Brian: sure babe.. do you have your phone?
Christy: ughh, no, where is it?
Brian: I don't know!
Christy: will you call it?
Brian: ughhh...
Christy: never mind, it's right here in my hand!

Across the globe-
Mandy: Ro, I think I hurt my back when I fell?
Rohan: Aw, Mandy, lets not get carried away??
Mandy looks out the window and dreams of her Superfriends back home.
Rohan: Mandy, what's for dinner?
Mandy: tuna fish sandwiches..

Back in the great state-
Brian has driven his beau to work and now sits at his makeshift desk and plans what day to do his newly formatted show perfectly called the Peters Power Hour!

Join us next time to see if Mandy and Rohan indeed did have tuna fish sandwiches for dinner?
Is Christy ok with her extremely handsome husband's new show?
Did Becca make the queso with sausage?

More questions than I answers!


No comments: