Monday, October 29, 2007

Overhyped!!!

Have you ever overhyped anything? I have too. I can overhype myself with the best of them and the worst of them too. Let the games begin...
I am a burly robust athletic 6'2.
I am a very suave bearded man's man.
I watch tackle football like every warm blooded male.
I have love swimming in my heart, mainly and only for Christy.
I do though have the evil fear of fears in my head.
Heights, money, loneliness and the ultimate, death.
I have brown hair, which some call the faux mohawk?
I have many acquaintances but few friends.
I love food, too much.
I have soft skin, in between sunlight.
I am Christian, loyal and strong.
Favorite verse, Joshua 1:9, Need to do and not say.

Well I have overhyped and overextended my stay.
I wish to stay and play but my time has come.
Be very careful and please exercise. (nobody likes fat people) giggle!!!!

1 comment:

Running the streets and trails of Dallas, Texas! said...

That's not overhyped at all ... you're hotttttt.