Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Trick or Treat

Yes boys and girls it is that time of year, Halloween! Time to get stupid drunk on candy and laugh at big people. Huh what? Anyways, I'm reaching into my bag of tricks and reveal my list of Halloween costumes circa 2007'.

1. Bearded fat guy.

2. Confused engaged man.

3. Disrespectful man.

4. Overhyped man. ( I play the part of overhyping myself to any and everyone)

5. Blind Barbershop man.

6. Lead actor in "Black Snake Moan"

7. Upstanding good guy man.

8. Batgirl

9. Ambiguous Man

10. Jennifer Love Hewitt's boyfriend (for one night only)

11. Dead man walking guy.

12. Stand up comic man.

13. Telemarketer voice man.

14. Successful human being man.

15. Finally, Obvious man who states the obvious stuff to no one in particular.



I know, I haven't gone goofy in the head blog writing in awhile but I am back BRUTHA............

So from me to yours, have good good and make nice nice.

1 comment:

Running the streets and trails of Dallas, Texas! said...

What do you know! I'll be dressed up as Fed-Up-Fiancee-Lead-Actress-in-"Fire-Fighters-Go-Full-Frontal"-Christopher-Malone's-Girlfriend-(two nights, please). We're going to match!