Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Thanksgiving and all that implies....

Thanksgiving and all that implies....
Well hot diggity damn. I am back and better than ever. I have canvassed and perused other blogs and would like to throw my hat in the proverbial ring. Back in the day, I used to whip out blog after blog. Nowadays, I try to write with common sense and a touch of class. So here goes nothing.In this season of giving and taking (what we americans call Thanksgiving), I have come to realize my place on this fair planet. I am here to clean up, pay for and be subject of ridicule. I know hard life. Who is complaining? Not me, I only had a dad check out on me at the ripe age of 1 1/2 and a mom who had other seemly ideas for her one and only true child. I'm not bitter at all. I mean, I grew up on the other side of the tracks. I wore glasses as a kid for goodness sakes. I had grandparents who told me to toughen up and quit being a pansy. I had a brute for a sister, she was adopted I might add. See where I am coming from. Feel sorry for me yet? Not yet!!! Well how about the fear of heights and tapeworms. Or, how about the fear of ghosts and evil doers dressed up as relatives with comly hands. Shuttering are we? Hmmpphhh! How about going to family funerals at the rate of a cheap hooker with a lifted skirt. (rimshot) No compassion yet? Arrghhh! Hows about tripping and falling like a drunk homeless person in Salado Tx. Or about the time that I scharted in the dressing room. Oh wait, was that you christy? sorry didn't mean to throw you under the bus. Well I best git while the gitting is good.Happy Thanksgiving.P.S. Pray for the turkeysP.S. (2) Pray for Sweaty Palms Mcgee.

3 comments:

Christy said...

THis is wonderfully bitter. Cheap hooker with her skirt lifted? Comely hands? PAH!!!!!

Christy said...

Wait a minute ... Who sharted?! You KNOW I never have!

Is there something you want to tell me, Mr. Poopy Pants? It's ok - we all make doodoo in our panties sometimes.

Running the streets and trails of Dallas, Texas! said...

You is my behbeh.