Saturday, August 13, 2016

Stranger Things

Previously on the Superfriends,

At the Buck/Pegues residence
Mandy: Ro, did you call Brian and Christy about dinner?
Rohan totally ignoring Mandy: that's a good boy! (patting Barkley)
Mandy: Ro!!
Rohan: sit, no sit.... (motioning to Barkley boy)
Mandy on a stepladder: Rohan, will you get me my book. I can't reach it.
Rohan: what? I can't hear you....
Mandy farts and falls down
Rohan: you ok?

Voodoo Child is strumming through the Superfriends studio
Brian: welcome one and all to another award winning edition of the Superfriends.
Mandy: what awards have we won?
Christy: Mandy we obviously haven't won an award, Brian is just using hyperbole..
Mandy feverishly looks up hyperbole on the internet.
Troy is firing up the tv's for the Olympics.
Mandy: must you turn on the tv's the second the show comes on?
Troy defiantly cracks open a beer and triumphantly uses the remote to turn the volume up.
Christy: settle down everyone, I have some good news...
Brian in his Roscoe P. Coltrane voice: good news, good news.
Mandy: ummmmm, what was that?
Christy: I'm going to California to see my niece Keena and work from a wine villa in Napa Valley!
Brian: ummmm, when is this?
Christy: tonight!
Troy: oh boy, here we go.
Mandy giggles
Brian: couldn't you have told me before the show started?
Christy: I tried, but you wanted to watch wrestling!
Brian: shhhhhh, they were doing a Von Erich special.
Christy: well, they're all dead except Kent.
Brian: Kent????
Troy: uh oh!
Mandy giggles
Christy: Kent, Kerry or whoever....
Brian is devastated at the turn of events 
Christy: my flight leaves in an hour. So come on help me pack!
Brian: what about the show?
Christy: I have left Mandy in charge.
Brian.......
Troy slams his beer down and says, "I'm out!"
Mandy giggles
Christy and Brian head out to pack, Mandy prepares for her show and Troy leaves a trail of beer tears.

Will Brian stop watching wrestling due to the unfortunate events? Will Christy enjoy her time in Napa? Will the show crater with Mandy at the helm? Will Troy return? All those answers and more on the next episode of the Superfriends.

No comments: