Monday, July 25, 2016

Why Today Doesn't Suck

Previously on the Superfriends-

At the Peters/Robinson residence:
Brian: hey babe, you ready for our run?
Christy: ugh, I can't today; remember my knees? (Points directly at knees)
Brian: man, if I see that knee doctor again, we'll have words!
Christy: it's ok, but I do need to stay active. Let's do some PokemonGo.
Brian: (vomit, yet seems excited at the same time)
Mandy rings Christy's phone but Christy declines call so she can kill the Rattata...
Mandy waits patiently......

Voodoo Child screams wildly into the Superfriends studio.
Brian: welc.....
Mandy interrupts Brian's show opening monologue: why is the AC on 79?
Brian: what? It's not THAT hot. (As he fans himself)
Christy: just tell her the truth Brian..
Brian: shhhhhh
Mandy: tell me!
Brian: it's not that big of a deal really. We're just cutting back during the summer months.
Mandy: why DURING THE HOTTEST TIME OF THE YEAR??
Christy swivels in her chair and pours more coffee from the canteen.
Christy: why do I have my coffee in a canteen?
Brian: babe, it was more efficient to boil water than use the stove.
Mandy: more efficient?? are we broke? What happened to all those endorsements that Rohan secured for us?
Brian: well, I mean, ummmmm
Christy: tell her 
Brian: I forgot to re-up some of the contracts!
Mandy: OMG
Christy: yep
Brian: can you have Rohan call them fo......
Mandy: NOOOOOOOOO
You need to call, I can't believe this
Christy: well, I have a Morrocco trip to prepare for.
Brian: hon, remember we dis........
Christy: I do remember but I'm schlepping away doing this slop and not travel.
Mandy: I just can't believe this
Brian sits in a pile of defeat
Mandy: I'm running this ship today, you (Brian) get to fixing this NOW.

Brian shyly calls Rohan
Rohan answers the call from Brian
What up chief? Ready for another beat down in basketball? Or wanna hear some more of my 80's Rock n' roll again on my phone....
Brian interrupts and says well, "I need a favor"
Rohan: shoot
Brian: I need you to call your contacts again for the sponsorship money!
Rohan.......
Brian: you there?
Rohan (click as the call gets dropped)
Christy in the meantime is booking flights to Africa
Mandy is taking phone calls on Australian Rules Football

Brian is left to wonder about life and the pursuit of happiness....

Join us next time as we catch up with our favorite Superfriends. Has Christy finalized deets for her exotic trip? Has Mandy adequately explained Aussie Rules Football? Did Brian find his pursuit of happiness? All this and more on 93.8 The Superfriends



No comments: