Thursday, October 22, 2009

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun!

previously on the Superfriends:

Christy: hon, I'm getting tired of doing this fake radio show!
Brian: I'm sorry, what can I do to help?
Christy: well for starters, we can not do the show!
Brian: you think you have all the answers??? (storms out of the room)
Christy: my life is an utter failure...

8:33 a.m. preshow meeting.
Brian: I have a new show idea for today!
Christy: we are not doing the show live from Cowboys Stadium!!
Brian: Christy my delirious yet beautiful wife. that is not my idea for today's show, that will happen soon enough.
Mandy: well we are not doing it from Mercado Juarez either!! my butt still hurts something fierce from the last time we went.
Brian: that's not the idea either my trusted yet tiny sidekick.
Troy: boss, should I tell them?
Brian: no, chief, I'll do the honors. today's show will be all girl inlcusive. no guys will be on the show!
Christy: and what made you come up with this pretty genius idea?
Brian: well actually us guys will be taking in a round of 18 at the local golf course.
Mandy: hahahaha, Rohan can't because we have lunch plans...
Rohan: (coming in the door with golf clubs in hand) Mandy, I can't do lunch today!
Mandy: why not you promised???
Rohan: well it wouldn't be an all girl show if I was hanging around.
Troy: well....
Rohan: shut up Troy!
Brian: this way, us guys will have a guys day out and you ladies will direct and host the show.
Christy: wait minute, you don't even know how to play golf!
Brian: shhhhhh, what my dear wife meant to say was, I'm still in my learning stages.
Troy: this will be like taking candy from a baby.
Mandy: are you guys gambling?
Brian: of course not! (nervously looking over at Troy and Rohan)
Christy: don't you need another player to round out the group?
Troy: yes, we have recruited Trey. he will team with Brian.
Brian: Trey doesn't play golf either?
Mandy: well have fun with all that. we have show to run!

Voodoo Child by Jimi Hendrix is waffling through the Superfriends studio. (in mid song, Christy replaces Voodoo Child with Work What You Got by Mary J. Blige) *Christy hi-fives Mandy*
Christy: welcome one and all to another rousing edition of the Superfriends.
Mandy: today should be a good show!
Christy: why yes it should, we are going all girls all the time today. no men on the program. Mandy, will you explain what are male counterparts are doing today!
Mandy: they are out playing golf, or what I call timewasting...
Christy: on the show today we will talk sports from a females perspective, the roles women play in athletics and why men dominate sports on t.v.
Mandy: very hot and controversial topics!!
Christy: the phones are ringing off the hook, lets take a few before we get started.
Mandy: line 1, go ahead.
line 1 caller: hey girls!
Christy: O hi mom! thanks for calling in.
Mandy: hi Mrs. Robinson...
line 1 caller: I hear the boys aren't on today. what gives?
Christy: well, they are taking a guys day out and we are running things today.
Mandy: well actually we run things everyday but we don't tell the boys.
Christy: touche'.
line 1 caller: well, I like hearing what the guys have to say, I mean, they talk sports and all that that implies...
Christy: mom! quit taking their side, we get an opportunity to host the show today, be supportive!
line 1 caller: I'm always supportive, I'm just saying...
Christy: ok, mom, I know what you are saying. we got move this along ok!! have a good day ok, love you!
line 1 caller: one more thing... (click-dial tone)
Mandy: look another call, lets take it real quick.
line 2 caller: hey girlies, Jesus loves you!
Mandy: hi mama, I thought you were in class?
line 2 caller: I was but I took a test today and I got out early. I'm making ding dong cake. do the boys want to come over and have some?
Christy: well actually they aren't here today, we are running things.
line 2 caller: O my! where are they?
Mandy: mama it is ok, we know what we are doing. we are still talking sports and the like. I'll tell them about the cake when they get in.
line 2 caller: ok, well I gotta go my chocolate is starting to burn.
Mandy/Christy: bye!
Christy: do we dare take one more call?
Mandy: sure.
line 3 caller: (in very hushed tones) Christy, help!!
Christy: Brian, is that you?
line 3 caller: (whispering) yes its me, I've lost $25 in two rounds already.
Mandy: *giggles*
Christy: hon, we aren't made out of money!!
line 3 caller: (barely speaking) I know I know! I have to run, Trey is coming back with the chili-cheese footlong hot dogs..
Mandy: (vomits on her mic)
Christy: (yells) don't spend all my money!!!!
*dialotne*
Mandy: how cool was it that our moms called in?
Christy: yeah real cool... lets get on with the show!

-on the golf course-
Troy and Rohan have money hanging from their pockets.
Trey is digging for his ball in the sand.
Brian is holding his butt and running to the bathroom.

moviefone guy: join us next time as recap the All Girls All the Time Edition of the Superfriends. did Brian make it in time to the bathroom? did Trey find his wayward golfball? How much money did Troy and Rohan really make?
all that and more on 93.8 the Superfriends...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good day, sun shines!
There have were times of troubles when I felt unhappy missing knowledge about opportunities of getting high yields on investments. I was a dump and downright pessimistic person.
I have never imagined that there weren't any need in large starting capital.
Nowadays, I feel good, I begin to get real money.
It's all about how to choose a correct partner who uses your money in a right way - that is incorporate it in real business, parts and divides the profit with me.

You can ask, if there are such firms? I'm obliged to answer the truth, YES, there are. Please get to know about one of them:
http://theinvestblog.com [url=http://theinvestblog.com]Online Investment Blog[/url]

Hearing Aids said...

Superb blog post, I have book marked this internet site so ideally I’ll see much more on this subject in the foreseeable future!