Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Hallow's Eve 2009

previously on the Superfriends!

Christy: ok, Brian are you ready for our Halloween dress up day?
Brian: that is today?
Christy: yes, tomorrow is Halloween!
Brian: ok, help me get into my Batman costume..

*at the Buck residence*
Rohan: I'm not going as a dead deer..
Mandy: oh Ro, it will be fun!
Rohan: why did Brian get to pick our outfits this year anyways?
Mandy: well it is on page 41 of his creative clause contract.
Rohan: (in a huff) I'm going back to Australia!

Halloween preshow meeting.
Brian: ok lets get a good look at the costumes to make sure they pass the mustard.
Christy: Troy is not here yet!
Brian: well sweetheart, he was given a few extra minutes to finalize his costume. ok crew explain who you are and why.
Christy: who we explaining to, we aren't on the air yet!
Brian: just roll with it ok!
Mandy: I'm Dwight Schrute from The Office.
Rohan: I'm dressed as dead deer with complete blood stains...
Brian: I'm Batman!
Christy: I'm Xena the Warrior Princess!
Troy: (running into the studio) I'm Mr. Hotdog, complete with mustard and footlong hotdog.
Mandy: (vomits on her Dwight Schrute shirt)
Trey: I'm a police officer.. (pow pow)
Brian: see, isn't this great?

the Munsters theme song is heard eerily playing in the Superfriends studio!
Brian: welcome to a hair raising and goose bump inducing edition of the Superfriends.
Mandy: ok, I got the upchuck off my shirt. I knew I shouldn't have had strawberry waffles this morning.
Christy: Mandy, we are on the air!
Troy: remember the red light means we are on live!
Mandy: dangit!
Brian: anyways, on today's show, we will talk about the history of Halloween, a scary good win by the Cowboys this past weekend and tricking and treating.
Troy: hey bud, but that is only one sports topic, shouldn't we have a few more?
Brian: well Troy, tomorrow is Halloween and I thought we could deviate a little here.
Christy: good idea there hon, I have some great info on the evolution of Halloween.
Brian: babe, I don't believe in evolution so lets stay on topic...
Christy: (smacks forehead)
Mandy: (in full Dwight regalia including tan shirt, khaki pants and nerd glasses) Fact! Halloween was invented by the devil.
Brian: (in full Batman disguise) Holy Moly Mandy, you are grossly misinformed.
Trey: (in full police officer get-up) I think Halloween is a marketing ploy to get people to buy candy for their kids and in return make them fat and out of shape!
Christy: (in complete Xena attire) Trey, that is the most ridiculous thing I have heard since the making of this fake radio show.
Brian: Jeepers Creepers, what is going on here!
Mandy: Fact! Halloween is a satanic holiday pushed by the occult!
Troy: (in full footlong hotdog wear) this has turned into a trainwreck of epic fail!
Mandy: (is seen playing with her Dwight Schrute bobblehead doll)
Christy: why does it smell like blood in here!
Rohan: (gets up from eating deer jerky, in full dead deer costume accompanied by real live blood) what?? I was told to wear this!!!
Mandy: Fact! Brian told him to wear that outfit...
Trey: (twirling his gun) why do you keep saying fact?
Brian: Trey, do you not watch The Office?
Trey: no, I work for a living!
Christy: well, I think we should call it a wrap, we do have a costume party to get to. thank the Lord!
Troy: I can't make it!
Brian: why not? it will be fun...
Troy: well for starters, I am not showing up at a party wearing a hotdog suit.
Mandy: yeah, you look kind of ridiculous!
Troy: this coming from someone dressed as Dwight Schrute!
Rohan: I need a bath! (wiping blood off his face)
Christy: ok, well see you guys tonight! (ends the show with the Xena yell!)


*after the show*
Brian: Christy, we are still going trick or treating tonight, right?
Christy: only for a little while! (why am I even here)

Mandy: Rohan, I kind of liked dressing up as Dwight, makes me feel smart!
Rohan: I need a bath!

Troy leaves the studio and gets assaulted by juveniles throwing mustard and ketchup packets at him, but Trey is there to assist his good buddy by arresting them!

movie fone guy: join us next time on 93.8 the Superfriends as we detail the fallout from Halloween 2009. will Brian get to go trick or treating? will Rohan take a bath? will Mandy continue to feel smarter by impersonating Dwight? all answers and more on the next installment of the Superfriends!

7 comments:

Running the streets and trails of Dallas, Texas! said...

Absolute madness. Hopefully Mandy and Rohan will still be friends with us when they come back from Australia.

Troy said...

Very Nice. BTW, Morgan is going as a giraffe this year. Luckily, my hot dog costume is at the cleaners, having stains removed from those stupid mustard packets so I will not be dressing up.

Mandy said...

Question: When will your next installment come out? These are making me laugh :)

Anonymous said...

As a variant, yes

Anonymous said...

Rather valuable piece

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

Anonymous said...

Bravo, this phrase has had just by the way


Very advise you to visit a site that has a lot of information on the topic interests you. Hot Health