Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Wheelings and Dealings!

It is time. It is time for me to unload my thoughts and feelings on any and all suspecting readers.
I am a quiet, shy type. I like to eat, drink and be merry. I'm usually easy to get along with. I'm a 32 yr. old, who will trivia whip anyone within earshot of sports. I'm a lover not a fighter. I like cheese and unsweet ice tea.

Now onto the fun stuff. I am currently engaged to a beautiful human named Christy. I work for the private school system acting as an Athletic Director. (one who oversees athletics) I love sports, especially basketball. Christy loves soccer and running. I would rate us as an 9 on a scale of hotness for couples. Christy gets 8 of those points and I get the leftover 1.

I do watch t.v and usually partake in sports and the like. I will throw a little Seinfeld and Cops on ya for your viewing pleasure. I am a connoisseur of the history of sports, t.v. and music. I blast Metallica and Pink Floyd in my car and rap and talk radio when my fiance is with me. I dabble in the art of buying clothes and entertain the thought of reading every now and again.

I am a believer in God and worship at the feet of Pantego Bible Church. I was raised Baptist but baptized Catholic. (go figure) I believe in not throwing the first punch but the last. I turn the other cheek only after my opponent has turned both of his. I have wrestled many and fought few. I carry a big stick.

I speak with uncertainty and listen carefully. I observe without action. I tremble naught. I love life and life loves me. I struggle to sleep and it usually wins. I like to blog and view my thoughts. Christy says I need to do more and more I do.

This is the beginning not the end. I will joculary edify without boredom. Please be kind.

3 comments:

Christy said...

Oh my gosh. I've missed your absolute lunacy and jaunty phrase turning.

Ty said...

"I carry a big stick." - That's hot. - Ty

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.