Saturday, May 9, 2009

Death Magnetic


Current mood: apathetic
Category: Friends
previously on the Superfriends!

Brian: look at me, I have lost weight!
Christy: yes you have Brian, must have been from all the running you have done!
Brian: or from the lack of real food I eat.
Christy: you just don't want to admit what I say as truth.
Troy: hey guys, almost a month before my kid is born, (passes out cigars to the crew)
Trey: mmmmmmm, I love cigars!

preshow meeting-10:15 a.m.

Brian: alright has anyone found Mandy?
Trey: last I heard or saw, she was eating dingdong cake at her mom's.
Christy: last I heard or saw, she was drowning in Starbucks hysteria and eating leftover mexican food.
Troy: last I heard or saw................. who cares!
Brian: giggle!

Jimi Hendrix's Voodoo Child is heard wailing throughout the plush studio.
Brian: welcome one and all to the award winning Superfriends!
let me introduce the best crew in the great state of radio. my wife and lover of run, technically directing, Christy. my best friend of 22 years and president of the Shiner Beer Association and program director, Troy. last and certainly not least my very mountainous and rugged intern, Trey.
Trey: mountainous??
Troy: when was I named president of this Shiner Beer Association?
Christy: lover of run????
Brian: those are questions we can answer at a later date, we have more important things to get too.
on the show today, we will discuss Mother's Day, Mavs basketball, and the continued whereabouts of our dear dear small friend Mandy.
Christy: do we have to talk sports? (ugh!)
Troy: well we are all guys here except you, so majority wins!
Brian-Trey: (in unison) ooooooooooo nooooooooooooo! Troy you stepped in it now!
Christy: first of all, I am a woman, second, I don't need know man! so ya'll want to talk sports go ahead! I've got a pedi-mani to do, some shopping, and since I am a lover of run, I will be running. so stick that in your pipes and smoke it!!!!!!
Brian: thanks Troy, now I will have to watch the bank account today and after the show run a 5k.....
Troy: dude, seriously, man up!
Trey: hey, she can be one tough cookie, believe me I know.
Brian: (shooting darts at Trey)
anyways, anyone know where Mandy is? shw owes me $20.
Trey: hey the phones are lighting up.
Brian: line 1, go ahead.
line 1: can we talk Mavs, who cares where Mandy is?
Troy: agreed caller, lets talk Mavs.
line 1: will the Mavs pull out this series against the ThuggNuggets?
Troy: line 1 caller, state your name and local?
line 1: my name is Amanda and I am calling from east Arlington.
Brian: hey wait a minute!
Troy: dude, let her talk, she's talking Mavs.
Brian: but........
Trey: don't interrupt, BRIAN!
line 1: ok, well I think the Mavs will not win this series b/c they are weak and unfocused. second of all Cuban spends money on retreads.
Brian: I know who................
Troy: if you interrupt her one more time!
Trey: seriously! go ahead line 1.
line 1:btw, where is Christy today?
Brian: see, i knew it! this is Mandy!
line 1; yes it is, you schlubbs.
Brian: Christy went to get a pdei-mani and shopping.
line 1: (dialtone)
Trey: hello, hello!
Brian: great, we found Mandy.
Troy: hey we got another caller.
line 2: this is Christy, and ummm yeah, me and Mandy are going shopping in West Village, then going to Sam Moon, and finally we are going to Hugo's and Hank's to get a massage. toodles!
Brian: (is seen crying in his chair)
Troy: wow, dude, this is rough.
Trey: I know what will fix you up, lets go to Waffle House?
Brian: (in a five yr. old girls voice) can we listen to Metallica?
Troy: sure brutha, whatever you want?
Scott: (steps into the studio) hey, where is everyone? we still have 20 minutes left of the show!

next time on the show, we will see what the future of Superfriends holds?
is this the end?
is Christy and Mandy really going to West Village to shop?
join us next time to see if there is a next time!

Brian-Troy-Trey jump into Trey's station wagon and head to the closet Waffle House!

No comments: