Saturday, August 18, 2007

Daily Goings On

Hello to one and all. How is your Saturday going so far? Well, mine so far is not too shabby. Slept in til the fine hour of 11:00. Then Christy and me went and ate lunch with her family. We ate at some place called Chantilly's Place. I know, sounds a little suspect but good food was had. We are now watching The Chronicles of Narnia, to which her mom is fast asleep. (snoring and all)

Well, let me tell you about the comfy confines of Waxahachie Texas. This fair city is complete with country peeps, old quaint buildings and atleast one Chili's restaurant that I know of. We frequent all the eating establishments about 3 times a week. The other 4 days I starve and Christy runs. I have gained probably about 20 pounds since Christy and I have started dating almost 4 years ago. Can you believe we have been dating 4 years!! She has only gotten tired of me, oh say, about 20 times. It is hard to stay healthy in a city that has not much to offer. I mean the main attraction in Waxahachie is a place called 1879's, which serves home cooked meals or the shack of a house thst serves sno cones. Lets just say, when we get married we will not be living in Waxahachie. I nominate south Arlington and Christy nominates downtown Dallas. We will arm wrestle soon to figure out who wins. My money is on her.

I apologize for my previous blogs, I sometimes lose direction in my writings and I type out just drivel and slop. Today's blog is not considered slop. I am a newby when it comes to writing, plus Christy is a professional writer and I have to live up to her expectations, which is no easy task. I mean let tell you, she has high expectations. She even wants me to wear a brown belt! No joke, she wants me to wash my face, everyday!!!! I can't win for losing.......

Well before I get in trouble, hence the hurried exit, I better wrap this up. I hope to write to you next time if I don't get grounded. Please pray for me.

P.S. My humor is of the sarcastic and tongue in cheek variety.
P.S. My tongue is firmly in cheek and foot fully in mouth.

1 comment:

Running the streets and trails of Dallas, Texas! said...

Wasn't Chantilly Place cool? You were on your best behavior, being the only male among a bunch of brunching ladies with pinky fingers in the air.