Sunday, August 19, 2007

Free Time

How is everyone doingk today? Are we having a relaxing stress free day? I don't really care about the answers to these questions, just trying to make friends.
Speaking of making friends, I try and try but to no evail. Is it the bean burrito smell emanating from my clothes from my most recent trip to Campuzanos? Is it my 4 inch long toenails pertruding from my flip flops? Or is it my size 36 inch gut schlubbing over my waistline? Again, I don't care for the answers to these questions, just making excuses. I do have many friends, they just don't know it. Some of my closest friends do consider stalking a crime and to a lesser degree, I tend to agree with them. My cirlce of friends consist of a beautiful woman (fiancee), a financier (best friend of 20 years) and an import/exporter (currently residing in Australia). I can't handle too many friends because I lack communication skills and have a love of sports which tends to ruin friend making time.
Friends! It is only a word right? Now, don't get me wrong, I love people and people love me. I just love some more than others. The word friend means what? To me it means, a friend getting me a glass of ice tea hold the sweet, a friend driving with me to Shreveport to place bets and a friend inviting me over to eat thanksgiving dinner in the middle of summer. Ah!, the love of one human to another. Isn't it poetic?
Well, I better run because I have a friend with me now who would like a little attention. I aim to please and please I shall. If you were to get anything out of this blog, make sure it is friends are forever, kind of like food.

P.S. Guys, if I have missed a birthday, call me and I will sing Happy Birthday to you.

1 comment:

Christy said...

AWWWWW! I'm your FWEEEEND!!!! Kiss kiss.