Sunday, August 12, 2007

Give me some butter,

Ever heard the saying, give me some butter because I am on a roll? Didn't think so. I'm like a three point shooter who doesn't miss. I am like Barry Bonds on the juice. I am like Brad Pitt in a club full of womens. This is my second blog in two days. Pretty cool huh? Didn't think so either...
Well my fiance and I went running at Grapevine Lake Park. Ok ok, she went running and I did some kind of flailing that looked like running. It was a mere 102 in the shade but good times was had by all. During the run, I thought of all the weird diseases you could get just by being by the lake. I mean this lake was DIRTY! So, I thought I would expound on my list of newly created diseases. Now, some of these you might not heard of before but just bare with me.

10. Cauliflower ear canal.
9. Guacamole arm pit.
8. Deviled egg toe jam.
7. Green olive butt cheeks
6. Cottage cheese tummy rolls.
5. Pimento cheese neck.
4. Peanut butter inner thigh.
3. Snicker doodle back fat.
2. Sweet potato mouth gum.
1. Onion crotch.

With this all said, we will be making a trek to Cedar Hill State Park next week. I will be sure to inform you of our travails. Now you are probably wondering what makes me think of all this stuff and I say to you, "How the heck do I know?"

P.S. Don't try this at home.
Double Entandre P.S. My work is never finished.

1 comment:

Running the streets and trails of Dallas, Texas! said...

You're disgusting. But you're right; that lake looked like a cross between leprosy and ebola in liquid form.