Saturday, August 11, 2007

He said she said.

I have abandoned the Tuesdays with the coach segment due to low comment turnout. So in a pansy and feeble attempt to garner comments, I will jocularly edify you with one of my classic top ten lists. Guys, have you ever been told things to do by your significant other? Have you ever been called names or had negative comments bandied about to you? I haven't either, but in case I had, I have a condensed list of ten things said to me or about me. The perpetrator in this scenario is my sweet angelic beautiful fiance, Christy. By the way, she is sitting right here while I type this blog, and yes, she is shooting me the evil eye already. Enough with the theatrics and on with the show. Here is my fake but oh so real negative comments said to me.

10. "Brian, did you scrub your face?"

9. "Brian, suck in your stomach." (knowing I am in full tummy suckin mode)

8. "Brian, communicate, all I want from you is communication!"

7. "Brian, do we really have to watch another UT football game this weekend?" (said during the 05' UT college football championship year)

6. "Brian, it is about me right now!" (christy is overheard saying)

5. "Brian, can we share dinner tonight?" (christy says when it is her turn to pick up din din)

4. "Brian, stand up straight so you don't look like an 85 year old man."

3. "Brian, that does not hurt." (as blood squirts out of my toe during toenail clipping time)

2. "Brian, we never go shopping for me!" (said as we stand in the mall with shopping bags full of womens apparel and the like)

1. "Brian, you keep eating like that, you will die at 45." (knowing full well I am already at the tender age of 33)

Does any of this sound familiar guys? I hope not. Well I better click save and post before she proof reads it.
Words to look up this week: emasculate, pansy, pantywaste and goober.

P.S. history has been made, I have used the words from my childhood in my blog. (emasculate ect.....)

1 comment:

Christy said...

You're a liar. Pansy.