Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Sorry for the Delay

Yes boys and girls, I apologize for the delay in my blog writing. I know you have come to expect, want it and need it. Well here I am in all my glory. (wait, oh nevermind) So, what should I blog about today? Should I blog about Barry Bonds breaking the homerun record in baseball? (if you don't know who Bonds is, look up steriods in the dictionary) Should I blog about my most recent trip to the Hill Country? ( if you don't know where the Hill Country is, look up stupid in the dictionary) Should I blog about my failures as a man? Well if I did that, I wouldn't have enough space on this here computer.
Anyways....... I'll just let it free flow and let it go. School is fast approaching and in my line of work that means no more laying up, eating cheetos, and watching Days. I lead a sad life. The only one good thing about me except for the air I breath is my sexy fiance. She is beautiful and i tell her atleast once a day she deserves better. After the slap across the face, she says to me "straighten up and start acting like a man." So man I act. My biggest fear in life is failing her. I mean I fail so much, I even fail getting out of bed. I mean seriously, I fail at brushing my teeth. For the love all that is holy and just, I fail at fixing myself a grilled cheese sandwich. Go figure!
So all this is not lost on me, the only thing lost is my wallet, my necklace, my money, and if my head wasn't sitting on my shoulders, I'd lose it too. Save your tears, save your cries, and just help a brother. You can help me at *** Oak**** Ln Arlington **. I can't give out my real address because of the crazy stalkers.
Well, I think I just burped up pizza from dinner, so I better go clean off my shirt and take a shower. See if I can't fail at that! / wah wah wah/ :(
I send love and good cheers to all. Hope you enjoyed the reading. If not, well I don't have much for ya.

P.S. Be good and make nice nice.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Christy said...

Yes Brian, start acting like a man.

Tsk, please.

Ty said...

Hilarious.