Friday, December 21, 2012

Pigs get fed, hogs get slaughtered!

Previously on the Superfriends!

At the Peters/Robinson residence-
Christy: (yawns) babe, you snored all night!!
Brian: I did not!
Christy: yes you did, I had to wake you several times!! I'm so tired...
Brian: babe, that ridiculous, I was already awake when you tried waking me...
Christy: that makes no sense...

At the Buck/Pegues residence:
Rohan: Mandy!!!! Mandy!!!
Mandy: what?? what is wrong?
Rohan: nothing, just was wondering what we were going to have for breakfast?
Mandy: you called me all the way in here to ask me that?? smh...
Rohan: well?
Mandy: well, I was thinking, scrambled eggs, bacon and toast! sound good?
Rohan: perfect...

The Superfriends meet at the station one final time to say their goodbyes.. (Everybody but Brian has decided to give up their fake radio show and basically grow up)

Brian: here ye, here ye! everyone come in and have a seat!
Christy: we're all here, right in front of you.
Brian: don't worry about that!
Christy: (mumbles) thannk goodness I have a real job now..
Brian: what babe? (peering at Christy)
Mandy: can we hurry, we have a plane to catch!
Christy: huh, what?
Rohan: yep, back to the outback suckers.....
Brian (gives Rohan the mental middle finger)
Mandy: what? didn't I tell you guys?
Christy: noooooooooooo!
Mandy: well we're moving back to Australia.
Brian: for how long?
Rohan: FOREVER! (laughs maniacally)
Mandy: Rohan, please not now....
Troy: (whispers) good riddance.
Mandy: Troy, you're a waste of space...
Troy: well your short and smell like tuna..
Mandy: ughhhh

- chaos ensues, a food fight erupts, gnashing of teeth is heard, and much wailing commences-
Christy: hold it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (like nails on a blackboard) do we want our final time together to go down like this?
Troy looks at the food strewn about.
Brian dejectedly looks out the window
Rohan is eating scraps of food of the wall
Mandy sniffs herself to see if she smells like tuna, and giggles to herself because she does
Christy is booking plane tickets to the Philippines

Brian: well, I'm gonna miss all you guys terribly..
Christy: hon, I'm not going anywhere!
Brian smiles
Mandy sobs quietly
Rohan is dreaming of the kangaroos, the koala bears and his human aborigine slave back home
Troy has already left to smoke a cigar

Mandy: well we don't leave until the morning!
Christy: yippee, one whole night with you guys!!
Mandy: actually, I'm spending it with my mom and family..
Christy: o, right, sure you are! Brian, lets go..
Brian: babe, did you say something about the Philippines?
Christy: lets go, if we hurry, we might catch an earlier flight!
Brian: but but... what about my fear......
Christy: I got that all under control!
Brian and Christy are last seen heading to the airport.

*SPOILER ALERT*
Brian is hopped up on the goofies and has a pleasant flight.
Christy is perusing the Filipino map something fierce
Mandy and Rohan arrive at Mama Pegues' house and plow into some dingdong cake

Finally a silhouette of man can be seen entering the studio....

who is it??

it's a large man!!!

he has a huge cowboy hat on!!!

its......





TREY! Trey read the email wrong and has showed up 30 minutes late!


Superfriends Announcement

Unless hearts have been changed and egos are put away, I'm done with this little blog!

over and out! Superfriends 93.8....




No comments: