Friday, December 21, 2012

Spanning the Globe!

previously on the Superfriends:

Brian: man, that was an awesome birthday party!
Christy: yes it was, and now we can move on.
Brian: but it is still July, my birthday month.
Christy: oh no! you have miled this birthday thing more than a cow on milk day.
Brian: but.....
Christy: no buts, lets get ready to run!
Brian: (schlumps shoulders and whimpers, I don't wanna run)
Christy: pats booty, come on!

9:35 a.m. preshow meeting:
Rohan: ok, lets see what we can come up with today on the show. any ideas?
Mandy: where is Trey?
Brian: Trey, just twittered or tweeted that he is sick from the tuna. (serves him right)
Mandy: hey I twitter, does nayone else twitter?
Christy: I twitter too.
Rohan: good Mandy, get our show on twitter.
Mandy: great, another mindless thing for me to do.
Brian: well since Trey is out of commission, I'll do the Rangers boxscore.
Christy: for the love of all, can we forget the boxscore!
Rohan: well, it does bring in extra listeners!
Christy: (scans the want ads)

Jimi Hendrix's Voodoo Child blasts through the studios of 93.8 the Superfriends.
Brian: welcome one and all to another exciting show...
Christy: yes today we discuss twitter, and other social networking sites.
Mandy: when do we find out about the Blowhards?
Rohan: well I'm glad you asked my pint size wife. today is the day of wreckening for the Blowhards.
Christy: wreckening, does this mean they are done?
Rohan: yes it does my feminist anti hunting friend!
Mandy: so now what?
Brian: well it seems like they never took to our audience.
Christy: what audience?
Rohan: now now Christy, we have a loyal strong audience!
Mandy: yeah, my mom listens everyday.
Brian: my grandma tries to listen everyday as long as it doesn't interfere with her soaps watching.
Christy: well my family has better things to do, like read, jog, and live!
Rohan: my family would listen but they live in Australia!!! (looking over Mandy's way)
we have decided to give Troy his own show.
Mandy: what???????
Brian: wow, cool... maybe I can hijack it and help!
Rohan: calm down you two. this will be a solo act for Troy. it seems like he has caught corporate's ear and they like his personality and makeup...
Mandy: one he doesn't wear makeup and two he has no personality...
Christy: I for one think this is a good idea. way to go Troy!
Rohan: so Troy

No comments: