Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Superfriends Birthday Edition!

previously on the Superfriends:

Brian's family: (singing) Happy Birthday to youuuuuuuuuu!
Christy's family: (singing very uninterestedly) Happy Birthday!
Christy's brother: how old are you now? 31??
Brian: thank you for all the gifts, this was a good time. ummm thanks for the bucket of tuna Mrs. Robinson, I'll put it in the fridge when I get home. (wonders why he got tuna)
Christy: ok, well we are off. it is time for our daily run!
Brian: but it is my birthday!!
Christy: exactly, you want to have some more of these right? come on lets go..... (patting her side)

preshow meeting: (in the womens bathroom)
Trey: why are we in here?
Christy: so Brian won't see us.
Trey: (leaning on a tampon rack) why, is that bad?
Christy: duh! it is his birthday and we are planning a big show for him...
Mandy: no one planned a big show for me! (wimpering)
Rohan: hon, we will on your next birthday, but lets stay focused here, Brian is the main host!
Mandy: but we are co-hosts..............
Christy: ok, so everyone understand the plan?
crew: (collectively) yes!

Brian: (arriving in studio) hey guys!
Mandy: we're not planning anything......
Christy: what she meant to say was, we are not planning any more firefighters or Christopher Meloni interviews for awhile.
Brian: ok, why?
Christy: ummm because they lower our listenership. (grasping for answers)
(whispers to Mandy) thanks alot!
Rohan: ok we ready to roll?
Brian: no preshow meeting?
Rohan: not today boss, we are starting early.
Mandy: when will the Blowhards be back, I'm tired of covering for them.
Rohan: we will divulge that news in the coming days. that is what is called a tease!
Mandy: don't call me a tease!!!!
Christy: Mandy, it is called that in radio terms, to keep listeners listening! (OMG, I'm a failure, why I am here)
Trey: ok we are on in 2 and 2. (pays homage to Chuck Woolery)

Master of Puppets is heard headbanging through the plush and air conditioned studios, welcoming the Superfriends!
Brian: wow, what happened to Jimi Hendrix?
Christy: o, I must have hit the wrong button.
Mandy: Christy, you didn't, we decided to play it for his birth...................
Rohan: (covering Mandy' mouth) alright anyways, lets get right to the show.
Brian: Christy, can you turn up my headphones, I couldn't hear what Mandy said.
Christy: (whew) ok, is that better?
Brian: yes. ok on todays show, we will......
Christy: ummm Brian dear, we have come up with a special show for today.
Brian: ok cool, what is it?
Trey: well we have a special instudio guest!
Brian: (clapping uncontrollably) who is it?
Mandy: guess? we'll give you 3 guesses...
Brian: ok, Meg Ryan!
Christy: ummm no, she is still being a dryed up hag somewhere!
Trey: (gasp)
Brian: ummm Kevin Von Erich?
Rohan: no, he said he wouldn't come until we got rid of Mandy....
Mandy: hey!!!! all he had to do was answer the question.
Trey: but Mandy, Kerry Von Erich is dead and has been for awhile... so he couldn't come to our car wash!
Christy: ok, it seems like you won't guess correctly, so................... (motioning for the guest to come in)
Troy saunters back into the studio!
Brian: dude, welcome back! how was Africa?
Troy: it was good but hot! I'm glad to be home and right back here amongst the Superfriends!
Mandy: (throws up in her mouth)
Christy: you like the surprise? Brian: o boy do I!
Brian: now I have my best bud back....
Rohan: so we still gonna play ball after the show?
Brian: well I mean, if Troy doesn't wan to go to Uncle Julio's or something...
Troy: o bro, we can go after!
Rohan: sweet! I got ball first....
Christy: ok babe, that is not all! I have another gift for you.
Brian: ok, what is it?
Christy: (pulling out the gift) here ya go!
Brian: O wow! a Mariska Hargitay autographed picture!!!!
Mandy: she's not that hot....
male crew + Christy: she is too!!!!!
Brian: this is the best birthday ever!
Mandy: my birthday is in October!
Rohan: Mandy, now is not the time!
Christy: (whispers to Mandy) I have a in with Patrick Swayze!
Mandy: (bounces giddily in her chair)
Brian: you ok Mandy?
Mandy: Yes why?
Troy: alright my man, just call me when you beat Rohan, I mean when you finish playing bball.
Christy: I want to thank all the listeners for e-mailing Brian birthday wishes.
Brian: yes thank you all!
Mandy: all 3 of them!
Brian: what was that Mandy???
Mandy: I said all 300 of them.
Rohan: well we better wrap this show up, some of us have a ballgame to get ready for!
Trey: (reads the Rangers boxscore from the previous night)
Christy: must we do this every show?
Trey: hey, its baseball, everyone loves baseball!
Christy: (why am I here?)


I Disappear by Metallica is played closing the show!
Brian asks Christy if we can change the opening music to Metallica?
Christy tells Brian not to push it, we know it is your birthday but we all have birthdays, remember that!
Mandy laces up Rohan's shoes for him.
Troy gathers his Africa artifacts glumly hoping to have showed them off during the show.
Trey finishes off the rest of the bucket of tuna in the fridge.

moviefone guy: join us next time on 93.8 the Superfriends as we detail the epic basketball game between Brian and Rohan! As we chronicle Christy's next career move! Will we get to see Troy's African artifacts? will Trey recover from his tuna binge?
also, Happy Birthday Brian!!!! (now where is my check for doing this slop?

No comments: