Saturday, February 21, 2009

And Justice for All!

previously on the Superfriends!
Brian: what?
trainwreck Mandy: who?
Christy: when
*patron* Troy: where?
Yuck Monkey Rohan: why?
Christy: why indeed???

preshow meeting 10:34 a.m.
in attendance: Brian, Mandy, Christy, Rohan, Troy, Scott.
Brian: I have called this meeting to introduce our new financier- Scott.
Mandy: ughhhh
Christy: (slaps forehead)
Troy and Trey: (hi-fiving, and grab butting)
financier Scott: thank you Brian, congrats on the marriage. I would like to offer my services and really just dive in and help this show continue to be what it is. riveting radio.
Christy: (vomits in her mouth)
after much mingling and the like the crew gets ready for a rousing edition of the Superfriends!

Jimi Hendrix's Voodoo Child is subtly being played in the studio.
tw mandy: why the softness of song?
brian: well I have decided that I have become to much of the show and I need to let my co-host and crew take more control.
christy: wow, brian, how grown up of you. (twinkle of the eye)
troy: you sure you want to do this? I mean really?
tw mandy: mic off troy!
brian: (leans over and turns troy's mic off.)
troy: (sits in utter amazement)
christy: you ARE my husband! (looking over at brian)
mandy: on today's program, we will talk college football, turkey day stories and whatnot.
troy: (seen seething in his producer's chair)
christy: so mandy, what would you like to talk about first?
mandy: well I have a few stories about Thankgiving.
brian: lets hear. (seen with hand on chin, intently listening)
mandy: well a couple of years...................
rohan: well it happened like this actually.
we went hunting in the backwoods of Australia and we found a huge big ol' turkey. after much hunting, stalking and following of said turkey, we decided to play russian roulette witht the turkey.
christy: oh the horror!
troy: now your talking my language.
mandy: (rips the mic cord out of the wall, cord is seen dangling out of mandy's hand)
mandy: evil laughter ensues.
rohan: can I get back to my story? ok, next, I circled it and drew my weapon.
I pointed it right at its.........................................
fiancier Scott: (bursts in the door) what in tarnation is going on? this is a family friendly radio show. whose idea was this?
mandy/brian/christy/troy(micoff): (all point at rohan)
financier Scott: rohan come see me in my office. now!
rohan: (schlumps off to meet with fiancier Scott)
christy: can you believe this?
mandy: I know, I never knew Rohan liked to hunt.
troy: (with mic off)...........................................................
brian: well lets talk sport now, k? I mean if that is ok mandy?
mandy: of course it is......
christy: well I know UT plays A&M tomorrow night.
brian: (lovingly looks on) you ARE my wife.
brian and christy: face kiss between the glass. (christy has her own program director cubicle and brian/mandy are in the studio.)
mandy: get a room! also, troy your new nickname is micoff troy.
troy: ......................................................
mandy: well that is all the time we have for today. next time on the superfriends, we will learn the fate of rohan.
background music is playing.
trey: (in dramatic moviefone guy voice) will rohan keep his yuck monkey role? will christy and brian get a room? will troy ever say words live on the air? will Texas Tech ever recover from that humialting, embarrassing, disgusting loss to OU?
join us next time on the Superfriends 93.8 the Crowsfeet.......
mandy: well done trey!
brian: reach for the stars and and keep jammin.
christy: and we'll see ya!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: