Saturday, February 21, 2009

Superfriends

On this edition, I bring to you what might have been. Long one of my goals in life was to be a sports radio dj. I think I am pretty intelligent when it comes to sports. When it comes to life, no so much, but that is neither here nor there. If life could have played out a little different, this is how it would have gone.

Myself and my friend Mandy, we co-host a daytime sports talk show, called The Crowsfeet. I, of course would be the headline, the main draw, and Mandy would be my trusted sidekick. The hours would be from 11-2 middays. It works out for the best because I can sleep in, go to work, and then punch the clock and go home. My faithful but serviant crew would consist of my beloved friends from my past. They would be my support staff, my lackeys, my gophers.

The Crowsfeet Crew:

Technically Directing: Christy Robinson-Peters

Program Director: Troy Matheny

Yuck Monkey: Rohan Buck

Traffic Reporter: Scott Scott

Financier: Tiffani

Wow, what a cast of characters! I'm glad they signed a waiver allowing me to use their names. Great friends they are!

Some of our topics up for discussion would be, sports, more sports and the occassional eating establishment. This is so cool, my dream job, with some of my close friends. We would every morning eat pig n the blankets, drink a cup of Joe, and read the newly minted Sports Illustrated. Now, Mandy is not up to speed on the topic of sport but she tries hard. I can see this working day after day after day, sending us happily into retirement. All we need to work on is our show entrance music, our show sendoff and somone to answer the phones. Entrance music: Voodoo Child by Jimi Hendrix. Our sendoff, would consist of Mandy waxing poetic in her Texan/Australian accent. Someone to answer the phone could be Mushmouth Sam. Ah, things are coming together perfectly.

I'll be giving weekly reports on our progress. I'm sure you'll wait with baited breath.

So, look us up on the dial. You can find us on KSFS 93.8 FM

P.S. monetary gifts can be mailed to Coachpeters at 999 wishful thinking lane Arlington Texas.

No comments: