Saturday, February 21, 2009

White Elephant!

previously on the Superfriends!
financier Tiffani: we need to raise listernership. how can we do that?
*patron* Troy: how about talking sports?
Brian: besides that, I have an idea! how about we shift duties amongst the crew.
financier Tiffani: brilliant! now I know why I gave you top billing over Mandy.
SweetSweet: so what duties will each crew member have?
financier Tiffani: well, we'll let Brian and you, sweetsweet, take care of those issues.


preshow meeting. 9:30 a.m.
SweetSweet: is everyone here?
Mandy: I think so, I'm on time b/c I told Yuck Monkey Rohan to make his own dadgum breakfast.
*patron* Troy: Rohan just called and said, he will be late b/c of a grease fire in the kitchen.
Mandy: ughhhh
SweetSweet: anyways, I want to go over our new duties for the show today.
Brian: yes, today's edition will be called the White Elephant.
everyone looks on in wonder and amazement!
Brian: so here is the rundown. SweetSweet will be co-hosting today with *patron* Troy. Mandy will take over Yuck Monkeyness duties and I'll be doing dual jobs. I'll be the program director and technical director.
*patron* Troy: cool man, I"ll get to whip everyone into submission with my diatribes of past athletic prowness.
Mandy: ughhhh
SweetSweet: well lets get this show on the road.
Brian: ummmm, I'm in charge now, so I'll say when we start. (after 30 seconds) ok, lets get this show on the road.
SweetSweet: sends visual laser darts accompanied with elementary hand gestures.


blaring through the dingy hot studios Voodoo Child by Jimi Hendrix.
SweetSweet: welcome to the show, 93.8 the Superfriends on the Crowsfeet.
*patron* Troy: yes welcome to one and all. (tries to explain the developments of the crew changes but interrupted by)
Brian: since I'm large and in charge, I'll introduce the crew. twisting and tweaking will be me, yours truly. with program director duties will be me, the one and only. co-hosting (and trying to fill my very big shoes) will be my beautimus SweetSweet and filling in for Mandy, aka. trainwreck, is *patron* Troy. handling Yuck Monkey duties is Mandy. with a firm clinch still on the station purse strings is financier Tiffani. Rohan will not be on the show today b/c of a serious grease fire accident.
Mandy: so when is my first YM report?
Brian: ummmm first Mandy, you need to get the crew our morning drinks.
Mandy: (shuffles off, head slumped)
SweetSweet: ok today's show, I thought we could actually take phone calls.
*patron* Troy: great idea SweetSweet.
Brian: I agree (nodding knowlingly, since that his was idea to begin with)
Brian: line 1
SweetSweet: line 1 name please?
line 1: my name is Josh from Boston.
*patron* Troy: boston ey?
Brian: (muffling on the line) dialtone. sorry, we had a bad connection.
SweetSweet: seen giving Brian the evil eye.
Brian: line 2 you're on.
line 2: haye man, my name is dirk from Itlee.
*patron* Troy: hey SweetSweet, I'll take this one.
SweetSweet: NO, I mean no, I'll handle this one.
Brian: (violently rips the cord out of the phone jack)
YM Mandy: what is going on?
Brian: sorry, my arm twitched.
SweetSweet: can we try one more?
Brian: sure, line 3.
SweetSweet: line 3 go ahead.
line 3: my name is Pau.
*patron* Troy: hi Pau.
Brian: son of a b*tch. (throws the phone out the window)
*ptron* Troy: dude what is going on?
Brian: well that is all the time we have for today. (brian throws it to network)
SweetSweet: is there a problem you would like to discuss Brian?
Brian: nice try today guys we'll try to do better the next time.
YM Mandy: I gotta go, Rohan just texted and said the grease is still bubbling in the kitchen, or what is left of the kitchen. that dadgum idi..........................
Brian: is seen running out of the studio with SweetSweet right on his trail.
*patron* Troy: is left to play darts in the studio.

stay tuned for another hair raising and headache inducing edition of the Superfriends.

No comments: