Saturday, February 21, 2009

Pomp and Circumstance!

previously on the Superfriends!
Financier Tiffani: I quit!!!!!!
trainwreck Mandy: well it seems like I am here to run this ship while Brian and Christy are away on their honeymoon. (kicks her feet up on desk and drifts off to sleep)

preshow meeting: in attendance, Brian, Christy, trainwreck Mandy, Yuck Monkey Rohan, *patron* Troy and cowboy Trey.

Brian: where is fiancier Tiffani?
trainwreck Mandy: um, er, um well, she quit.
Christy: she quit? who is going to fund this slop now?
cowboy Trey: giggles and offers up to let his co-workers in on a secret. I have found a new source for money. I'll let ya'll know at the end of the show.

it is time for the beginning of the show and trainwreck Mandy is still eating her yum yums and drinking a yoo-hoo.

blaring through the studio is Jimi Hendrix's Voodoo Child.

Brian: welcome one and all! yes, I'm back better than ever and ladies yes I am married........
trainwreck Mandy: hi Brian, welcome back.
Brian: um, trainwreck Mandy, I saw you in the production meeting. (weirdo)
Christy: lets stay on target.
Brian: yes America, that is my beautiful wife Christy.
Christy: (shows off her glittery ring)
crew: looks on in wonder and amazement! oohs and aahs are heard throughout the studio.
Brian: on the show today, we will reminisce and tell stories about our wonderful honeymoon.
trainwreck Mandy: um, er, well Rohan and I stayed in an exotic and romantic place.
*patron* Troy: didn't ya'll stay somewhere in north Tx?
trainwreck Mandy: (shoots darts and shows him the one finger salute)
Christy: lets stay on target. (seen scarfing down benets)
cowboy Trey: don't forget, I have big news at the end of the show.
Brian: looking over the Neilsen ratings for the last quarterly period.
why are we second in listenership?
trainwreck Mandy: what?
Brian: huh!, looks like it took a nose dive right around the time of our honeymoon. what happened?
trainwreck Mandy: I couldn't handle the pressure!
Yuck Monkey Rohan: believe me, she couldn't...... she didn't even fix me dinner for the week.
trainwreck Mandy: I'm sorry! (sobbing) I knew I couldn't fill your shoes.
Christy: get a hold of yourself trainwreck Mandy! this is only a live fake radio show.
cowboy Trey: fake! what the heck am I doing here then?
*patron* Troy: hey trey, what is your big news?
cowboy Trey: um nothing (and runs out the door)
(ring ring)
Brian: yes, welcome to the Superfriends.
caller: um yes, I am downstairs and I am here to meet with a Brian and a Mandy.
Mandy: wah! (is boohooing like a baby)
Brian: um right, well that is all the time we have for today, join us next time on the Superfriends.
Christy: why did you end the show so early?
Brian: well I have a babbling nincumpoop as a co-host, and a guy downstairs wanting to meet with us.
(ring ring)
*patron* Troy: yes caller go ahead.
caller: I am here to sign the contract as your new financier.
*patron* Troy: wait a minute, I know who you are!
could it be, Scott, Scott Wayman.
caller: yes it could brutha!
trainwreck Mandy and Christy are seen head down and schlumping in their chair.
financier Scott: mwa hahahahaha!


P.S. due to character conflicts fiancier Tiffani has been replaced by Scott Wayman.
P.S. 2. cowboy Trey is ducking fiancier Scott because of a monetary debt he owes.
Stay tuned for more climactic and everchanging life events on Superfriends 93.8 the Crowsfeet!

No comments: