Saturday, February 21, 2009

Winner Winner Chicken Dinner


previously on the Superfriends.........

Brian: (looks confused after seeing the mess the fill ins made while he was on vacation)
Mandy: why are there so many Dr. Pepper cans everywhere? what is this, a can of grease?
SweetSweet: hey, why do I have a deck of cards and spoons in my studio?

8:30 a.m. preshow meeting
Brian: well we have a fine mess to clean up!
SweetSweet: it is ok, that is why we pay the immigrants to clean the studio.
Brian: true, I haven't had a Dr. Pepper since the turn of the new year.
SweetSweet: I can't believe someone drank a whole 12 pack!
Brian: where is Mandy? we can't start the meeting without her.
*patron* Troy: well it seems like all the important crew members are here, lets get started.
SweetSweet: Mand.........................
Brian: interrupts, ok here is what I would like on the show today.
Tiffani (financier): (graces us with her presence) ok, guys, ratings are at an all time low and I have sunk enough money into this sinking ship. what can we do to get ratings up?
Mandy: (breathing hard) sorry that I am late, I had to make Yuck Monkey Rohan's breakfast.
Brian: (rolls his eyes) see what we have to put up with!
SweetSweet: it is ok Mandy, we all have our downfalls.
Tiffani (financier): well I don't have all dadgum day, I have a spa and pedicure appt. Just get the ratings somewhere north and I'll be happier than a kitty in a catnip haze.
SweetSweet: kitties!!!!
*patron* Troy: I think we need to stick with sports and all that that implies.
Brian: I second that, except we do need to throw our female listening audience a bone every once in awhile.
Mandy: how rude! what bone will that be?
Brian: well I have Christopher Meloni set up for an 11:35 a.m. interview.
SweetSweet: done, got it! secured!
Christy is seen giggling and tittering like a 14 yr. old girl who just got asked out by the school hunk.
Tiffani (financier): calls in and says get on the air pronto, we are late.
10:58 a.m. 2 minutes to showtime.
Mandy: I need to go to the lady's room real quick, I ate funyons on the way and my butt hurts something fierce.
SweetSweet: I'll cover for you Mandy, us womens need to stick together. (christy sits in her technical director chair with Christopher Meloni pics stacked 10 high)
*patron* Troy: counts down for the show opening.......

blaring through the studio and on the airwaves is Voodoo Child by Jimi Hendrix.
SweetSweet: (is seen giggling and rubbing her hands together waiting for her t.v. man crush to arrive)

Brian: welcome to the show, on todays edition of the Superfriends..................................


*patron* Troy: plays darts instead of doing his job and thus missing out on securing Mr. Meloni for his interview.




93.8 The Superfriends on the Crowsfeet!

No comments: