Saturday, February 21, 2009

Breadfan



previously on the Superfriends!
Mandy: (door slams shut)
Brian: (sound of dr. pepper can opening)
Christy: (silence of book reading)
Troy: (guzzle sound of shiner bock)
Trey: (*snore*)
Scott: (getting money)

preshow meeting-10:29 a.m.
Brian: well I'm the first one to arrive, as usual.
Christy: not so fast my grown man husband! I actually was first this morning.
Brian: (schlumps) you're right babe!
Troy: where is Mandy?
Christy: well, she seemed pretty preturbed on the last show.
Trey: why?
Brian: well it seems like she can't handle the pressure. she is like an egg, she cracks easily! get it cracks....................
Christy: wow! can we get on with the fake live radio show, my mango is warming.
Scott: well, the ratings are in, and the last half of the show, the numbers went up!
what ever ya'll are doing keep it up!

Voodoo Child by Jimi Hendrix is whispering through the studio.
Brian: welcome all and one to the Superfriends! hey, wait, why is the music so low, I can barely hear it.
Christy: b/c my sainted mother is coming over and I don't want her to hear the devil music you listen too.
Brian: o ok!
Christy: so, what is on the show today?
Brian: well we are trying to raise Mandy and see where she is? plus, I have Ft. Worth's own, Trap Squad Cartel in studio.
Troy: who?
Trey? who in the hades is that?
Christy: they are a fine upstanding music group from funkytown Ft. Worth.
Trey: oh right, if you like them, then they must be rap.
Brian: anyways, lets not get bogged down. onto our first order of business. where is Mandy?
Troy: well I have a brilliant idea.
Christy: that must be a first! (giggle)
Troy: what Christy?
Christy: huh, o, nothing.
Brian, yes Troy, what is your brilliant idea. grilled cheese sandwiches, again!
Trey: (lol, giggling)
Troy: did you say something Brian.
Brian: I said you liked grilled cheese sandwiches is all.
Troy: o ok. anyways, lets take some calls on where Mandy might be.
Christy: wow, that is a golden idea Troy. (patting him on the head)
Troy: line 1, you're on.
line 1: yes my name is Jonell, I think Mandy is in Australia.
Troy: alright, line 1 we can't verify your information.
Troy: line 2, you're on.
line 2: this is Pedro, this Mandy person was last seen eating chicken and waffles at the downtown Chicken Coop Restaurant.
Trey: where is this Chicken Coop, I must have some. (Trey is seen running out of the studio)
Christy: guys, I know where she is, she is at the Patrick Swayze meet and greet.
by the way, ummmmmm my mother is here and I ummmm need to go. Brian, tuna is in the fridge, see ya at home.
Brian: wait a minute! Christy, where are you going?
Troy: dude, she is going to Patrick Swayze.
Brian (sobbing uncontrollably)
Troy: its all right chief, we'll finish the show in grand style.
Brian: (tearfully) how?
Troy: we'll close the show with some mandatory Metallica!
Brian: (in 5 yr. old girls voice) ok.
Troy: (blares Master of Puppets to cheer downtrodden Brian up)
Scott: hey, what the heck! what in tarnation is going on in here?
why is there a rap group singing in my office?

stay tuned next time to find out what in tarnation is going on!
are Mandy and Christy really going to see Patrick Swayze?
is Trey really going to eat at the Chicken Coop Restaurant?
join us next time on the 93.8 the Superfriends!

No comments: